Join the BCO with our Business Membership
To help support our local businesses, the BCO is launching an official Business Membership. As part of this launch, we would like to invite your business to join.
Online form follows at the bottom of this page, or jump to form now by clicking HERE
For a yearly combined BCO Membership & Promotion Fee of $50, here are many ways the BCO will help support your business and improve the Bowmanville community:
- Have your business highlighted on the Bowmanville Community Organization (BCO) website (bcochicago.org). We have an average of 300+ clicks on our bcochicago.org website each month.
- Two social media posts per quarter on the BCO Facebook and Instagram pages. We have 1675 Facebook followers and 300+ Instagram followers.
- Introduction article in “The Bee” – the BCO quarterly hard-copy newsletter
- Include your events in the Events Column of the “The Bee” and on the BCO website
- Business Members will be listed in our quarterly Welcome Letter distributed to all new Bowmanville condo and homeowners. Business Members may also include one piece of collateral in the welcome bags (menus, coupons, etc.)
- BCO Business Member display sticker for your storefront window
- Be a guest speaker at one of our Open Community meetings held locally in March and October
- An open invitation to join BCO Board Members and Bowmanville neighbors at our First Friday happy hours held the first Friday of even months
Are you looking to advertise your business to our BCO members?
Read more on the BCO Business Membership & Advertiser Information sheet and let’s find the best way we can work together.
Further questions? Contact us at email@example.com
BCO Business Membership Form
Please join or renew online!
Or, download, fill, and return this form with your check to:
BCO Treasurer c/o Craig Hanenburg, 5361 N. Bowmanville Ave Chicago, IL 60625