The Mission of the Bowmanville Community Organization (BCO) is to serve the Bowmanville community and engage in and carry out activities which nurture interaction and community spirit.
The BCO is an important link to facilitate communications between community residents and the alderman, government agencies, real estate developers, businesses and other community groups in order to ensure the interests of members of the community are being addressed.
The BCO also provides opportunities to strengthen the community through events such as the Spring Clean Up, Street Sale, Summer Social and The Bowmanville Garden Walk.
The organization seeks to inform the community on issues of interest such as real estate taxes, crime, zoning change requests and other issues.
- President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President email@example.com
- Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer email@example.com
BCO phone line (773) 349-2268, (773) 349-BCO8
- Events Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening email@example.com
- Membership firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bee Newsletter email@example.com
- Bee Advertising firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications email@example.com
- Planning and Development firstname.lastname@example.org
- GreenSpace email@example.com
To learn more about current operating BCO Committees, please visit:
For all current information regarding BCO Bylaws, please visit: