Order Your Spring Bulbs Today
View this also on the BCO website https://bcochicago.org
You’ll be helping keep Bowmanville’s community gardens beautiful, too!
Choose from a glorious variety of 18 spring flowering bulbs – from daffodils, tulips and crocus to windflowers, hyacinth and iris. Each variety is sold in separate bags and each bag is $6. You’ll be keeping our community blooming too, because with every bag of bulbs you buy, a portion of the sale will benefit the Bowmanville Community Gardens.
This fundraising effort is jointly sponsored by the Garden and GreenSpace Committees of the Bowmanville Community Organization — working together to keep our neighborhood green and beautiful!
Ordering is easy…
1. Download the brochure pdf and print out.* Click on the picture or the link
2. Choose from 18 different bags of spring flowering bulbs. Each bag is $6. (Number of bulbs per bag varies, depending on type of bulb.)
3. Fill out the order form with your name, street address, phone number and email address. List each bag separately along with the quantity desired.
4. Figure the total cost of your order. Add the total number of bags and multiply by $6 per bag: ___ total # of bags x $6 each + $_____TOTAL ORDER
5. Make check or money order payable to: BOWMANVILLE COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION.
6. Mail (or drop off) your completed order form and check or money order to: Anne Boyle, BCO GreenSpace Committee Chair, 2159 W Balmoral Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625.
Ordering deadline: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 (Your completed order form and check or money order must be received by 5 pm)
Bulbs will be available for pickup during the BCO/RPMS Fall Festival on Saturday, October 15, from 2-4 pm (on Ravenswood at Balmoral) and at other select locations to be announced.
This fundraising effort is being held in cooperation with Dutch Mill Bulbs, a Pennsylvania company that has been offering flowering bulbs for fundraising for more than 50 years. Bulbs are guaranteed to bloom — or you’ll get a free replacement!
* If you are unable to download or print, brochures are available at 2159 West Balmoral (on the corner of Leavitt and Balmoral)— they’ll be on the porch (entrance on Leavitt). Just take one!