2020-2021 Bowmanville Community Organization (BCO) Scholarship
We are pleased to announce the 4th Annual BCO High School Senior College Scholarship Program for high school seniors living in Bowmanville or attending Amundsen High School and planning to start college this fall. A scholarship of $500 will be awarded to each of two graduating seniors who demonstrate a commitment to making themselves a better citizen and making our neighborhood and Chicago a better place.
Scholarship money can be used as the recipients see fit for books, tuition, or other college-related expenses. The application deadline for a BCO scholarship is Friday, June 4, 2021 by 3:30 pm. After June 4, the BCO board will review all applications and decide which two students have earned their scholarships. The recipients will be announced prior to graduation, around the beginning of June. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any follow-up questions you may have.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Live in Bowmanville (bounded by Western Ave. on the west, Ravenswood Ave. on the east, Foster Ave. on the south and Bowmanville Ave. / Bryn Mawr Ave. on the north) and/or attend Amundsen High School
- Have already been accepted by at least one post-secondary institution
- Provide the name and email address of one reference, preferably a staff member from your high school
- Submit completed form at the following link: BCO Scholarship 2021
- Adhere to 100-word limits on applicable questions.